Monday, June 20, 2011

Memorizing Scripture...

My wife and I were talking the other night and we came to the conclusion that one aspect of our spiritual life that we are extremely weak at is memorizing scripture. So we decided to commit to learning one verse each week. We would love to encourage you to memorize scripture as well because David says in Psalm 119:11, "I have hidden Your words in my heart that I might not sin against You." To help us hide God's Word in our hearts we are going to make note cards and place them in places where we will constantly see them. This week's verse is Galatians 6:9...

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

We must continue to do good and trust God for the results! We will reap a harvest of blessing in God's perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment